If you’ve been following our pages for the past few months, then you know we have been pouring our hearts, time, energy, and efforts into bringing our vision for a book of Irish breastfeeding stories to life!
At the time of this writing, we have spoken to over 120 individuals, have conducted numerous interviews, and each day brings us closer to seeing our dream become a reality.
We’ve been asked by others how they can help, so we’ve put together this handy guide. Read on to see how you can partner with us to support, normalise, and promote breastfeeding throughout Ireland (and beyond)!
Ways to Help:
1. Like/follow Well Fed Photography’s social media platforms + join our wonderful online community Share Your Breastfeeding Story (SYBS). These are the social platforms we will be using to discuss the book and to offer updates about its progress, launch, and when it officially goes to print.
2. Spread the word about Well Fed Photography within your network of family, friends, and colleagues. One of the simplest ways to do this is to:
Go to www.facebook.com/wellfedphotography,
Select the “Community” tab,
Click “Invite Friends”,
Choose “Select All”, and
Hit “Send Invitations”
Thanks for sharing the love!
3. Assist us in connecting with hotel owners and Airbnb hosts who might be willing to sponsor an overnight stay as we travel the country to document families featured in the book.
4. Donate to the cause. To date, our project has been completely self-funded but we are happily accepting donations to help us with the cause. We are excited to be availing of an amazing donation platform that allows us to give perks to our donors, too. Check it out here!
6. Purchase a Well Fed Gift Voucher for a family member, friend, or colleague!
7. Sponsor a contest or giveaway! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this interests you.
8. Assist us in connecting with other breastfeeding and chestfeeding individuals, as well as those who serve to help and assist them (IBLCs, breastfeeding counselors, pediatricians conducting tongue tie revisions, etc.). We would also love to connect with other breastfeeding-supportive businesses.
9. Assist us in connecting with expectant mothers or those who have an interest in breastfeeding. They can also be added to our fantastic community, Share Your Breastfeeding Story (SYBS).
10. Anything else you can think of that might be helpful. We are always open to new ideas and a bit of creativity!
Thank you for your willingness to reach out and to be of support! We are so grateful for your help and delight in knowing that this is a cause and a project that is also close to your own heart.
Do you have other ideas about how you can assist us in bringing this project to life?
Get in touch via email (email@example.com) or over the phone (+353852848667). We would love to connect with you!
Follow along and get in touch.
Join our online communities:
Share Your Breastfeeding Story (SYBS):